Cancellation & Refund Policy
CANCELLATION OF TICKET & REFUND POLICY
1. It is important for all the customers or agents to enter all their travel details properly and correctly and according to any identification detail in order to use Travellinktrip.com. As some suppliers may deny the carriage if the traveler’s name varies from the booking details, it may automatically get cancelled.
2. All the visitors and users are requested to read all the terms and conditions carefully, provided in Travellinktrip.com before heading towards any facilities. The terms displayed in our website are determined to all the users of travellinktrip.com, and is generally applied to all services and travel related packages and products sold by Travellink.
3. Most travel products and packages contains additional conditions to them as different airlines, hotels and other travel suppliers may have various other terms and conditions related to the purchase of these goods and services, which may or may not be displayed.
4. Any travelers can place their booking through Travellinktrip.com to any country and from anywhere. You can even chose hotels and also select your preferable seats in bus and flights.
5. We have easy payment access for booking tickets and using different services provided in our site using online payment option.
6. It is your responsibility to contact your agent or relevant travel supplier directly to understand all applicable terms and conditions before booking through Travellink.
7. We are requesting all the customers to go through all the terms and conditions personally and properly provided in Travellinktrip.com thoroughly to avoid any mess or confusion in future.
8. Any booked ticket should be cancelled before 2 days of departure of that particular transport mode.
9. Cancellation within 12 hours of scheduled departure time must be cancelled with the Airline directly; Travellinktrip.com will not be liable in any way if the passenger is no show.
10. To cancel the ticket contact airlines directly and then send us cancellation request to our website for refunds.
11. Booking surcharges or taxes is not refundable in any circumstances.
12. In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refund will be made by deducting our service charge along with airlines cancellation charge.
13. The amount of cancelled ticket shall be refunded after applying the cancellation charges from Travellinktrip.com of RS. 200 for domestic flights and RS. 300 for international flights along with normal airline’s cancellation charges.
14. Voiding would be as per the airlines norms plans RS. 200/- per ticket as a RAF charges.
15. Refund charges would be as per the airline norms plus RS. 300/- per ticket as a RAF charges.
16. The credit payments for any domestic or international ticket shall be paid within 6 days of the closing period of the week, that is 1st to 7th of the month or as per collection period as notified by us.
17. If payment is not made on time, Travellink has complete right to cancel PNR’s/ tickets without any prior notice.
18. For requesting cancellation offline of any ticket contact our customer support center. The cancellation will be entertained only till 1800hrs.
19. It is to inform, that we are not responsible for any human error made by any customers or our clients and agents.
20. Travellink is not responsible for any loss or damage occurs by negligence or omission of any person.
21. You get coupons, vouchers, rewards and many discounts for recharging through our website.
refund policies are subjected to vary as per the policies of Airlines or any
suppliers. Constantly, it becomes necessary to understand the terms and
conditions of airlines hereby booking air tickets.